Monday, April 8, 2013

Ice Cream in a Bag

A friend posted this on FB and it looked like a cool Kids project-I'm gonna try it with my daughter today...Check it out Ya'll!
"Original Post is as follows":
Ice Cream in a Bag This is SOOO easy… and delicious! In a small Ziplock bag, put: 1/2 C. half and half (milk works too) 1 Tbps. sugar 1 tsp. vanilla Insert that bag into a larger, on...e gallon Ziplock filled with ice and salt, I used sea salt. Shake the bag for five minutes. Kids love that part! Then, remove the smaller bag which should have turned into ice cream. I did this in elementary school and have been looking every where for it!Photo: Be sure to click "SHARE" so this saves to your wall! :) 

Ice Cream in a Bag This is SOOO easy… and delicious! In a small Ziplock bag, put: 1/2 C. half and half (milk works too) 1 Tbps. sugar 1 tsp. vanilla Insert that bag into a larger, one gallon Ziplock filled with ice and salt, I used sea salt. Shake the bag for five minutes. Kids love that part! Then, remove the smaller bag which should have turned into ice cream. I did this in elem school and have been looking every where for it!

Feel Free To Like ✔ Tag ✔ Comment ✔Share ✔

"LIKE" our page for more great posts Marlene Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback =)

 
Images by Freepik