Monday, September 30, 2013

DIY Playroom

Ok so I have been sooooo totally stressed out over Maddyns playroom over the past week. I feel like I am cleaning up toys every minute I go in there. I actually really HATE the room and everything about it. She has way too many toys she doesn't play with and I love to KEEP everything incase she decides to play with it so this is what has inspired me to do a ROOM MAKEOVER! SInce she is getting older and we have always wanted a movie room too I think I am going to do a combination Playroom/Movie Room! I am sooooo super excited about this I had to post it cuz I need motivation. I have already started scouring the interet over ideas but I wanna put my own twist on it. I really like a Black/White theme so I am going to try to incorporate that into the mix! Walmart has the open bookshelves I am looking for only $39.99! And I'm trying to find a cheap wooden table for Maddyn that I can paint black. I would LOVE to redo the floors and paint the walls 2 different colors. My goal is to have this done by Halloween! I am going to do my best to post my before and after pics. My budget for this room is $300. Hope I can make it happen!!

1 comment:

I appreciate your feedback =)

 
Images by Freepik