Monday, February 23, 2015

Valentines Day DIY Gift Ideas for Husband or Wife



   So I decided to take to Pinterest for a lot of my DIY Ideas and came up with a quite a few good ones. I decided to put my own twist on these because I like being creative and different. I normally buy decorations the year before for 50-90% off and keep in a small storge bin for the following year. This will cut costs tremendously. The sweet heart plates were only 10 cents the year before at Dollar General. You generally have to wait about 2 weeks after the holiday to get the good deals. Even some candy is still ok for another year or two like the sweet heart conversation hearts and kept in a cool dry place. Check dates. Each of my kids gets a Valentine bag with a gift (such as a dvd for my older daughter and an outfit for the younger one) and then I throw in a few pieces of candy.

I'm nuts about you theme for my husband! I found theme boxers at kmart on clearance and got a planters cashew nut mix and tied the printable with ribbon and art paper to it.
Funfetti cake mix and pink icing (total $3) and I kept a cupcake holder from walmart to put them in!
You float my boat Dessert Rootbeer floats... I bought the theme cone cups at Hobby lobby for 1.50 each and heart straws at dollar tree!
Rootbeer Float Basket I put together for under $9

Links to post printables are below

Riesens $1 dollar general and tie the little matching note "SO MANY REASONS WHY I LOVE U" I put these in my husbands car on the seat before work on Vday
My husband left this in the bathroom for me on Vday Morning! Big surprise...! So cute I loved it!
Photo Prop for kids Heart Wreath Dollar store $3
And he decorated my mirror with stickables!

I found these little containers to put gifts in at Dollar Tree $1

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback =)

 
Images by Freepik