Monday, November 23, 2015

Maddyns 7th Birthday Luau Party

Beach Ball Centepiece
Set up a cute kids Tiki Bar by buying $1 store coconut cups that can take home (or u can reuse at your Adult Luau!) The Sign,Plates etc were all $1 each!!


I reuse the chinese lanterns for different holidays. I buy them from Hobby Lobby in a pack of 3 sizes with my 40% off coupon.

Each Child received a Grass Skirt,Lei and Flower Hair Clip ($1 each Dollar Tree)

Sorry these are sideways! I looked up the Hawaain names to all the guests and made them name badges on poster board with a clip on back.


Used my extra Skirts to make a grass table skirt for my kitchen island where i had snacks for the kids.

Metal Buckets and Tiki Plastic Cups Held the Snacks. "DRIFTWOOD" were Pretzel Rods. I used the sandbucket to put Popcorn with a shovel to get it out!

Kids Loved the Drink Menu. I bought N/A Pina Colada and Strawberry Daiquiri Mix to blend with ice for frozen mocktails.


Search my blog for the easy instructions on how to make the Tiki Bar in the BAck!!! Super Super EASY!


One Happy Hula Girl!

Bought this from a Party Store for $6 and it was a hit. I took all the kids pics with it and then printed out as a take home souvenier for them!

Blow Up Reusable Birthday Cake at Walmart $10

Success!

My older hula girl and I enjoying our mocktails!

Volcano Cake-Another Huge Hit. Please Search my Blog on how to make this!



After the party a few kids stayed to go glow in the dark bowling. So i bought plain shirts for $3 at walmart in the craft section with a set of glow in the dark markers for shirt decortaing. They loved this project!


SEE HER VOLCANO CAKE   CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback =)

 
Images by Freepik