Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Writing a Blog Request Letter

 Depending on the niche of your blog (and i still have trouble figuring out what exactly my niche is) You can chose to write a letter/email to request if that company or business would like to join forces with you. Maybe offer them free advertising in return for products or free services to you. For example if you run a travel blog you may want to ask for discounted or free hotel stays in return the business will get a free review of their property from you with photos and free advertising to them.
Here is an example of what you can write:


Hi (Company’s name or Direct PR agents name)

My name is (Your name) and I am the owner of (your blog’s name and URL). I am writing to see if you would like to work with me on a review and possible giveaway or discount for (product name) on my site. (Blogs name) is a (briefly describe your blog). Most of my readers are (include a demographic, if they are moms or dads, etc). My Site has XXX monthly unique page views. I currently have XXX Facebook Followers, XXX twitter Followers and XXX blog subscribers. I am ranked XXX in Alexa ratings for my site with a Klout score of XXX. I know my readers would love to hear about your (describe the company’s niche) products. I invite you to visit my website and let me know if you are interested in forming a working relationship. Some companies I have worked with include XXXX. Thank you! I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback =)

 
Images by Freepik